"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

6.10.2012

Lately

Things in the Bawcum household have changed! Silas is an alert baby and is the object of his big sister's affection. Nola has been such a great helper and I am trying to make sure she gets one on one attention as well. The nighttime is rough for me since I am breastfeeding- so I'm the only one who can feed the little guy at this point. He likes to eat! 

Sweet little hands


Milk drunk and happy


Big Sister and Baby Silas

A tired tiny dancer- Nola's recital was great! That will be another post when I have time to get the pictures off the camera. 


I tool Nola to see Madagascar 3 in 3D. She LOVES the movies- maybe as much as getting the popcorn and icee...and twizzlers


Our sweet babies- Jonathan and I are thankful for a healthy Silas and Nola. 


On another note, please take a moment to pray for Lucy. 

No comments: