"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

6.01.2012

Baby Showers for Silas

We are so thankful for friends that are willing to throw great baby showers for Silas. The first shower was done by my childhood friends Heather and April in Henderson. Unfortunately, NONE of us had a camera! Good grief! They catered to the Mexican cravings I had for the food theme! Yummo!
I also had a diapers and wipes shower at school given by Ms. Dowdy, Ms. KAKB, and Ms. Bryson. I am thankful for great teacher friends! We have tons of diapers and wipes! 
I actually remembered my camera for the shower thrown by Andy and Deanna! They are Nola's Godparents and our great friends!


 This was the dessert table: fudge covered Oreos, cake pops, and Smore bites. I think I ate about 5 of the Oreos!
 Jennifer, Andy's sister, was nice enough to make Nola a sash for the event. She was so excited! 
 The welcome sign by the food table. 

 Please disregard my face..who knows what I was doing or saying! Just focus on JB. 

 Sweet silver spoon that says Baby Silas
 Pity-Pat and Pappy (Andy's parents) bought Nola a tub and filled it with all the things a princess would ever need. How sweet!!
 Yes, JB registered for beer and yes, someone bought it for him! I think this was his favorite gift. 
 The quilt Mama made for Silas' room. 
 The Daddy Doody kit from Jennifer and Geoff. 
And the essential mask so there is no gagging involved!

Thank you to all our friends and family who showered Silas with love before he even got here!

No comments: