"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

9.08.2011

So Busy!

Things have been so busy around the Bawcum house.......

Nola is in full swing at school. She is in Ms. Susie and Ms. Anne's class. She still adores school! Nola is always talking and has no problem telling anyone what she thinks now! Nola has also started dance! She is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! She has ballet, tap, and jazz and loves it!

I have started my Master's at Arkansas State University. It consumes my nights after Nola goes to bed, but it will be worth it! I had my 10 year high school reunion a few weeks ago (that will be a post later) and had a blast!!

Jonathan is busy with the company, MOSD board, and Exchange Club. Mr. Pittman has been out due to surgery so Jonathan has been leading the Exchange Club meetings!

I will try to be better at posting! I have to get back into the swing of things!!

No comments: