"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

9.10.2011

Pumpkin Run Time!

The LeBonheur Pumpkin Run is fast approaching!!
*If you would like to purchase a Team Nola Gracyn tshirt, these orders and money have to be in by Friday, September 16. This is to ensure all the tshirts are back in time for me to get them all handed out by race time! If you would like one, please email me with your sizes and I'll email you my address for payment: gobaby25@aol.com All proceeds go to LeBonheur!!
Kids XS-Adult XL: $12
Adult 2X-3X: $14
*If you do not want a shirt, you can make a donation on the website under Team Nola Gracyn at this website.
Thank you to all of you who have supported us in our fundraising efforts through the years! We appreciate you helping us give alittle back to LeBonhuer!!

No comments: