"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

9.21.2011

10 Years

I had my 10 year high school reunion back in August! I cannot believe it has been ten years already! Friday night I met some of the girls for dinner and a surprise baby shower for Celeste. We ate at Old Town Spaghetti Store and I had my fav spinach linguine with tomato sauce. Yum!
My fabulous shoes for the reunion night. They had more time on the table then my feet!
This is Katie and me. We stalk each other- Check out her blog: www.ryanandkatie.blogspot.com

My sweet husband went along too! He was surrounded by women most of the night so he was happy!
Some of the ladies I grew up with.
And Wes- who got the most changed award. He was my best guy friend growing up. He was even a groomsman in our wedding!