"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

4.19.2011

Good Job Nola!

I finally took Nola for her 3 year checkup. Yes, I know I am 6 months behind- that's the story of my life. Anywho, Nola had been stuck at 28 pounds for more than a year. Nola was 32 pounds and 38 inches! I wonder how tall Nola will be? I hope she is taller than me, but not as tall as Jonathan! Nola knows when she is at a doctor's office or hospital; my sweet baby has seen enough of them. Every other time we have seen Dr. Frizzell she cries at some point. Nola did not cry at all! This makes me happy and sad all at the same time- my baby is not a baby anymore she is a big girl. One thing Nola did was talk Dr. Frizzell's head off! She talked the entire time about anything that came to her mind. He said he forgets she has cochlear implants because she talks so well-- Music to My Ears!!
Nola is such a little sponge that soaks up everything! She loves getting praise and giving praise! She is always telling Jonathan or me- Good Job Mommy or Good Job Daddy! She even praises the doggies. Nola got a sticker at the doctor's office since she was such a big girl- she praised herself by saying "Good Job Nola!" Ugh, I love this little thing!

No comments: