"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

1.20.2011

Sleepless Nights Ahead...

There will be some sleepless nights ahead for the Bawcums. The countdown has began for Nola to no longer have m-bop (that's what she calls her pacifier) and sleeping in her own room. Yes, I can hear your gasps now and you cannot believe I would still let my child have her m-bop or sleep in the our bed. For my defense until this summer- Nola had a surgery about every 10 months. These were not easy surgeries like her eye these were BRAIN surgeries. When she would come home from the hospital she would sleep with us. It was easier for us knowing she was in the bed with us and wouldn't bump her fragile little head on the wood in her bed or if she got sick she wouldn't be alone. Same thing with the m-bop, but I will have to say she really only has it to sleep and in the car.
We will start this process during my Spring Break.
So send good thoughts our way - Operation No M-Bop and Sleep in Your Own Bed starts March 21!

No comments: