"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

3.10.2011

So Proud....

Things around the Bawcums of Egypt have been crazy. Jonathan has so many meetings: MOSD Board of Directors meetings, Exchange Club of East Memphis luncheons and meetings, meetings with other organizations to raise funds for MOSD. He does all of these things while continuing to work full time at TSI. I am so proud of him and the work he is doing. As Nola would say.."Good Job Daddy!"

School is hectic too. TCAP time is upon us and if you know anything about education, you know TCAP is a BIG DEAL. I think my blood pressure begins to rise when I think about this one test that will follow me for the rest of my career. So needless to say I am stressed. But I am so proud of the gains my students have made- I know they will do great.

Our sweet Nola is still working on the potty training. She has pee-pee down- now if we could just get the poo poo. She'll get it! She loves her "big girl panties" and if you see her she will probably show them to you!

Nola's spring break is next week and I am so thankful my parents and sister are taking off work just to watch Nola Monday through Thursday. Nola is staying with Mimi on Friday- her day off. What a blessing it is to have family that will take off work or watch your child on their day off.

I guess I had to write it down to see the people in my life that I am "so proud" of. I am so proud to be Nola's Mommy and Jonathan's wife. I read Alicia Harrison's post about listening to God- I need to take more time to listen. I am too often doing all the talking and never stop to listen to what He is telling me.



No comments: