"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

3.31.2011

Poop and Pigtails

We have been working so hard on pooping in the potty! I asked Jonathan to get Nola's little potty back out hoping she would poop on it. I thought maybe she was afraid to poop on the big potty in her bathroom. Well yesterday I put it in the living room and turned on Dora. (Yes, I know kind of strange, but you Mommies understand!) Well, she sat on the potty and pooped!! YES!! We had promised ice cream when she fully pooped on the potty so off to Baskin Robbins we went after supper! So proud of that little sassy pants!


And look at those pigtails! They are the cutest in the land! Nola's teacher at school did them for her! Oh how I love this sweet girl!






2 comments:

Katie said...

so precious! love the baskin robbins cup too :)

alicia harrison said...

such cute piggies!!!