"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

1.13.2010

Photo Shoot


I have a photo shoot this morning! I am so excited. Ms. Joanie at LeBonheur called and asked if I would be the face of their new fund raising campaign- "Give a little love to the children of LeBonheur"!!! I am wearing my cute pink shirt, jeans with pink belt, and my snazzy pink high-top converse! I will be holding a plush red heart and will give the photographer my best smile.

Local businesses will be selling the hearts with my picture and the fundraiser saying. Please look for them and purchase ALOT!! They go to help sweet children like me who have to face challenges that no child should ever have to.

Check back for pictures and a list of the local businesses that will be selling the hearts!!

2 comments:

life with 3 kiddos said...

Oh Wow!! That is awesome news Nola.
You will have to have your Mommy post some of the pictures on your blog.
Mindy

Di said...

The photo shoot pictures are soooooooooooo adorable!!!! What a precious model! But with Nola ... they can't go wrong.

Diana & Bernard