"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

1.17.2010

Something to look forward to....

A note from my Mommy:

As you all who follow the blog or our dear family who have been on this journey with us know, Nola's first shunt placement was at 4 days old, then shunt revision at 10 months old, then second shunt revision at 20 months. I am sure you can see the pattern.... we seem to have a revision every 10 months. So I am holding my breath! We have been 7 months since the last revision and her last CT showed 99% brain. Everything is going great in terms of the hydrocephalus journey. I guess I am posting this to say- I have 3 more months to hold my breath and we will have beaten the every 10 month pattern!
If we make it without a revision for a year, get your party hats ready because we will have a Revision Free for a Year party!!!

No comments: