"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

1.04.2013

Randomness

One thing that has been neglected around here is the blog! It started as a way to let everyone see Nola growing up and to let others who may be traveling the same journey we have. As the years have passed, we have added a sweet boy to the mix. Life is still crazy, but Nola's medical issues seem to have leveled out. Nola hasn't' had a surgery in over 2 years! Whoo hoo! I will try to be better at blogging this year- my master's program will be over in May and I will have a little break before I start my Ed.S.
I have alot of catching up to do!


 Sweet Silas only a few weeks old!

Nola has always been a great sister to Silas!

No comments: