"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

3.11.2012

28 weeks, 2 days


I am 28 weeks and 2 days! Knock on wood, this pregnancy has been very uneventful. I am very grateful for that! Nola says she's gonna give Baby Silas a kiss and plants a sweet kiss on my belly! She is going to be such a great big sister! I do worry about the transition, but I am sure we will all adjust smoothly.
The room that will be the nursery is currently an almost empty room. We have chosen a paint color- now it has to be painted and decorated! We need to get on the ball!
Here's a picture of of our sweet Nola playing a tambourine at school with her friends! She wore her snazzy rain boots that day! 

No comments: