"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

2.09.2012

Craziness......

This week's wrap-up-

1. I cannot believe I am starting my last week in my 6th month of pregnancy! My back hurts, but what pregnant lady wouldn't say her back hurts?! By the end of the day at school, all I can do is sit.

2. ASU Master's Program....I hate statistics! I have one more quiz to take by tomorrow and then I am done with this class! Ugh!

3. Nola's dance class is beginning to learn the steps to their recital. It is so stinking cute! I am so sad that I probably won't be there since the recital is June 2- the day after my due date. Boo! Hopefully, my scheduled c-section will be before the recital so that everyone else can attend it!

4. I have really struggled at school this week. It has been a challenge.

5. Jonathan's feet seem to be doing better with the stretching exercises and physical therapy. Thank goodness.

6. We are going to try once again to find fabric! We didn't have any luck last weekend.

7. I need a nap. :) But there is no rest for the weary.

No comments: