"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

12.20.2011

Surprise!!

I did it! After months of planning, I pulled off a surprise 30th birthday for Jonathan! I think I started getting things around March and his party was in November! The hardest thing was trying to figure out how to get him out of the house on that Saturday. Jonathan unknowingly helped me out when he got tickets to an afternoon play at the Orpheum! The play started at the perfect time and got us back to the house around 7. 


SO SURPRISED!

I love the progression of these three pictures! The first one is pure shock, the second and third he was trying to figure out how this had been pulled off without him knowing! 
Thank you Mimi, Big Dad, Connie, & Rick for coming to the house and getting everything ready! Thank you Lindsay for taking the entrance pictures! And thank you Honey for taking Nola to the fall festival for the day and bringing her back for the party! 


I am thankful to everyone who came to celebrate with us that night. Jonathan is a wonderful husband, daddy,  friend, son, etc. 

No comments: