"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

11.06.2011

Team Nola Gracyn

Team Nola Gracyn tshirts turned out great! I think these were the best ones so far. We had a tribute to Evie Grace Harrison on the front. I am so grateful Alicia and Jonathan agreed to let us do this! They even joined us for the race along with sweet Ramsey!
The back of the shirts.
Our team- as you can see the sun was BRIGHT! There were several members of the team not present for the photo!
I think Nola rode on Pop-Pop's shoulders more than she walked!
Nola met Aiden Riley before the race. Aiden's mom and I went to high school together. They formed a team this year and did great!
Thank you to everyone who bought a tshirt, donated to our team, and participated in the race! We raised over $7,000 this year! :)

No comments: