"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

7.07.2010

Back to MOSD!

Nola started back to MOSD on Tuesday. She moved up to the next room so she is in a new classroom and has a new teacher, Ms. Stephanie. Nola was very quiet the first day; she still had all of her classmates since they moved up together, but a new teacher and a new classroom made Nola quiet. She seemed to be more of herself this afternoon. :)


We purchased a brick that lines the walkway in front of the school. This is a fundraiser for the school.

Sorry I can't get it to rotate! It says The Journey is the Reward. Thank You- Nola.
I like that saying and since we are on this journey I believe it fits our family perfectly!!

No comments: