"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

8.15.2009

I'm a big school girl

I started my first day of MOSD on Thursday. I didn't cry- My Mommy & Daddy did though. Thank goodness they held it together until they got into the car! I did all kinds of great things my first 2 days of school. My teacher's name is Ms. Sue and she is a happy and loving lady! Ms. Schwartz is the director and she is beyond helpful. . In fact, Mommy & Daddy said they have not met someone who is not helpful and kind at my school. My speech therapist's name is Ms. Courtney and my listening therapist's (aural habilitation) name is Ms. Nathalie. I will be learning to listen and talk. I should get my hearing aids in the next week or so.
Mommy & Daddy say I am doing such a great job already!

No comments: