"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

8.24.2008

Thank You

My Mommy and Daddy say there are alot of people who prayed for me and sent good thoughts my way. So here are a few people I want to thank....

Grandmother, Poppa, Mimi, Big Dad, Uncle Chris,         Aunt Amber, Aunt Denee', Great-Uncle James, Great-Aunt Rene', Great-Aunt Connie,   Great-Uncle Rick, Dad, Great-Aunt Mary, Great-Aunt Julia, Cousin Beth, Cousin Steve, Grandma, Great-Aunt Tonya, Heather, April, Great-Aunt Jackie, Nanny, Mr. Darrell & Ms. Susan

Also, my wonderful nurses at LeBonheur: Ulla, Marla, Daphne, Cheri, Tamara, Chandra, Tonya

Last but not least: Dr. Muhlbauer

                           THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments: