"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

2.06.2008

Smiles & Giggles

If you don't already know, I am all smiles and giggles! I am sure my Grandmother, Poppa, Mimi, or Big Dad has already told you though! They are as excited as my Mommy and Daddy. I wake up every morning with a big smile on my face because i know I am a loved little girl! My Mommy and Daddy talk to me while they are getting ready for work; then my nanny, Ms. Rosa, comes over and we play all day. She sings to me and I try to sing back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nola - You are so loved!!! Your Poppa and I love you so much, almost as much as your Aunt Na loves you -- No I'm just kidding. But Aunt Na thinks you are the grandest thing alive. I love your smile - there is nothing like a happy baby.
I look forward to every weekend that you come to visit. That is the grandest thing for me to have you visit. I look forward to every new thing that you do.
I will love you forever -- Grandmother (Your mother's mother)

Anonymous said...

I long to hear the giggles.

Love,
Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

I love listening to you laugh. Its the greatest ever. I love having you come stay with us one weekend of the month. I look forward to that every month. I love you so much! You are the greatest gift that God put on this earth. You are wonderful! If only you knew how much you meant to me already. I spoil you so much! But much more to come. I can't wait till you get older and start talking. I love you sooo much!    Love your Aunt Nee'