"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

7.05.2007

The beginning

My Mommy started this journal so that everyone could keep up with the happenings of me! Right now, I am nestled comfortably in my Mommy's tummy. For fun --  I kick, jab, and punch just to see what happens. I am growing bigger everyday and cannot wait until I see what those strange barking noises I hear all the time are! My favorite pastimes are sleeping, sucking on my hands, kicking my feet above my head and doing flips (my Mommy swears I do).

Please stay tuned for more about the happenings of me- Nola Gracyn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nola Gracyn this is your Aunt Amber and I just wanted to tell you how much we love you and cannot wait to meet you.   Tristan & Addison (your favorite cousins) ask about you every day.   Addison named her baby doll after you and she rocks her to sleep every night and Tristan just can't wait to pester you when you are old enough.   Me....I just can't wait to hold you.  

Anonymous said...

Dear Nola Gracyn,
I have waited so long for you. I am so excited and can not wait for your arrival.
You are very special to me for several reasons. One - you are my first grand-child, second - you are named after my mother "Nola", and lastly - you are loved already by me. I look forward to holding, rocking, and spoiling you. This is such an exciting time for me and us as a family. I am already praying for you and the life that you will lead. I love you, Nola Gracyn Bawcum. From your Mother's mother.